We have extensive experience of running both large and small scale recruitment projects and have preferred supplier and exclusive status with the majority of our clients. We also provide enhanced services including salary surveys, management information and competitor benchmarking.
We provide comprehensive recruitment services operating on a retained, exclusive or contingency search basis.
- We will undertake a thorough briefing of the job opportunity either face to face or over the telephone to gain as much information and understanding about the vacancy and the company.
- We can work with you to market your Employer brand, highlighting to the candidate market why working for you is more than just their next job.
- You will receive a service that covers every possible source to find talent including targeting the passive market.
- Our database, search/selection, advertising and headhunting services are market-leading and we will provide maximum reach on social media channels.
- Candidates will be highly qualified to ensure first-class delivery from the outset.
- We are experts in providing interim and contract based individuals to employers. We deliver quality, qualified candidates against aggressive timescales.
- We actively monitor the availability of our contractors to ensure that we can supply relevant, qualified candidates at short notice.
- We adopt the same approach to these placements as we do for permanent, we ensure that all candidates undergo the Initialize pre-screening programme.
- Our Consultants quickly understand the business needs of our clients, and have the capability to meet and deliver on these requirements.
- We have a contractor care programme to manage and monitor post-placement matters.
Retained Search Services
- Retained recruitment is a popular choice with established businesses requiring executive level hires to fulfil business-critical roles. This partnership and commitment offers both parties the satisfaction that they are working together on the assignment and they can invest time and resources based on the fair and justified remuneration model.
- If your business has a project specific volume requirement, or, a one off executive hire, retained recruitment can ensure your complete commitment from the recruiter to fulfil these vital briefs.
- Thorough research services offered to help build a picture of the market and its key players.
- Headhunting services.
- Thorough face-to-face interviewing.
- Using our retained service, we will always find a suitable candidate, despite any problems that should arise in the process, and will keep on with the search until the position is filled.
- Fees will be structured in a retained service model.